Property - one investment with one specific landlord. Can include one or several Immovables/Buildings.
Property in Moderan means an investment with one landlord. It may consist of several Immovables and buildings. In most cases it has one Immovable (a land plot) with one or several Buildings on it.
- One office building on one Immovable (land plot)
- Production complex with 4 Immovables and one large industrial building
- Modern multi-purpose urban quarter with one Immovable and 5 buildings on it with offices, retail rentals and restaurants
How to add a Property?
- Go to Moderan > Assets > Properties
- Click +ADD NEW and fill in the fields
Property* - the name of your Property. This name will further be used in all Reports and elsewhere in Moderan to indicate the Property - mind this when creating.
This is a mandatory field.
Code - a marker which can be associated/used by you to filter properties further (e fund identifier)
Property Owner (Landlord) - a contract counterpart (the Leasor) for this Property. Click + and add the landlord name or select an Organization from a drop-down if you added it before.
Moderan links Property name and Landlord directly to all the Buildings and Rental Contracts which are associated with it. If you leave the Owner field empty, the Landlord name will be missing from them.
Yet, you can add it and change any time later as well - the Landlord name will be automatically updated on all the linked items!
Value - add Property value for your information if you need it
Notes - keep Notes for you and your colleagues here
Editing and Deleting Properties